Vitamin B12 has numerous functions in the body, including stimulating red blood cell production, support of healthy nerve function, and the metabolism of homocysteine. 3Girls Holistic Methyl B12 Lozenges are readily bioavailable and absorbed directly into the bloodstream. This helps provide significant amounts of B12 without concern for GI absorption. The synergistic nutrients folate, B6 and biotin are provided for added support.
- High potency formula contains 3,000 mcg of methylcobalamin.
- The formula also contains 400 mcg of folic acid, 300 mcg of biotin and 10 mg ofB-6.
- Convenient dosage; lozenge dissolves under the tongue. • Great tasting cherry flavor.
- Contains NO salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors
- 50 Lozenges
- Methylcobalamin is more bioactive than cyanocobalamin, which has to be converted by the liver to the active coenzyme form methylcobalamin before it can function in the body.*
- Methylcobalamin aids in the conversion of homocysteine to methionine, supporting healthy blood homocysteine levels.*
- Vitamin B-6 and folic acid work synergistically with methyl B-12 to promote healthy blood homocysteine levels.*
- Methylcobalamin helps donate a methyl group to form SAMe (s- adenosylmethionine) which helps support healthy brain function and liver detoxification.*
- Methylcobalamin is essential for the production of normal, healthy myelin; protects the nervous system and supports its function.*
- Biotin along with B12 helps support fatty acid, amino acid and carbohydrate metabolism.*
- Vitamin B-12 and folic acid support healthy red blood cell production, essential for oxygen transport throughout the body.*
- Vitamin B-12 deficiency generally increases with age because of decreased levels of intrinsic factor a protein normally produced by the stomach and which aids in B12 absorption.*
- Ideal source for vegan/vegetarians who are at greater risk for vitamin B-12 deficiency.*
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Inactive Ingredients: Fructose, Sorbitol, Cellulose Gum, Natural Cherry Flavor, Vegetable Stearin, Carmine, Luo Han Guo Fruit, Silica, Mannitol and Dextrose